Even though Ariana had been playing holi since childhood, this year seemed very special.
This time, she enjoyed Holi for the very reason that it’s known for – Colours. She had been battling with colour blindness since birth. This condition made her life colourless.
After multiple treatments, she was prescribed the glasses for the same. Her colour blindness glasses helped her identify the colours around her and she could actually see how colourful the whole environment was.
“Happy Holi!!”, she squealed with joy and applied gulal on her brother’s face. This was indeed the best Holi of her life, colourful Holi.
Disclaimer: Any opinion expressed in this post are the personal views of the author. They do not reflect the views of WriteFluence.in. Any omissions or errors are the author’s and WriteFluence does not assume any liability or responsibility for them.
- The wisdom of the Universe flows through me to my readers – Rakhi Kapoor
- I write to create myself – Simran Mohanty
- Never stop writing. Who knows how the story will turn out? – Hywel Richard Pinto
- Take a peek outside your comfort zone – Jyotsna Sandeep
- Write in a language that finds instant connect with the reader – Vaishali Chandorkar Chitale