It’s indeed a true saying!
“Bura mat Mano Holi Hai”.
One of the best and auspicious day of our lives. Mouth watering sweets, colors in the hands and all over face and whole day surrounded with friends and family making this day as the memorable day which might not be able to forget at any point of time. Sunrise to Sunset is the time horizon where we don’t mind to loose any snap to color our beloved ones.
A loud out message to everyone don’t get trapped into any negative horizon thought process of disease, just like these colors add so much happiness to us in the same way our life is as colourful like those colors.
Disclaimer: Any opinion expressed in this post are the personal views of the author. They do not reflect the views of WriteFluence.in. Any omissions or errors are the author’s and WriteFluence does not assume any liability or responsibility for them.
- He/she brought me some flowersThe winning poems on this prompt!
- WriteFluenza Winners – Set 2: Drama / RomanceThe second set of winners from WriteFluenza! (Yes, there are more sets to come.)
- Shades of GreyHere are the winning shades of grey of last week!
- Book Release: Locked UpYay!! Locked up is now available for purchase in the paperback format on Notionpress and Amazon (India). This is our first-ever book written by children!
- Results: SonnettoWith great pleasure, we announce the winners of the Sonnetto contest organized by us in July 2021!
Categories: Reading Nook