It’s indeed a true saying!
“Bura mat Mano Holi Hai”.
One of the best and auspicious day of our lives. Mouth watering sweets, colors in the hands and all over face and whole day surrounded with friends and family making this day as the memorable day which might not be able to forget at any point of time. Sunrise to Sunset is the time horizon where we don’t mind to loose any snap to color our beloved ones.
A loud out message to everyone don’t get trapped into any negative horizon thought process of disease, just like these colors add so much happiness to us in the same way our life is as colourful like those colors.
Disclaimer: Any opinion expressed in this post are the personal views of the author. They do not reflect the views of WriteFluence.in. Any omissions or errors are the author’s and WriteFluence does not assume any liability or responsibility for them.
- The Revenge by Meghana PurohitMeghana’s story The Revenge, was selected as a winning title of the WriteFluence Singles contest, March 2022; judged by our respected jury member Palash Basak.
- Husnabai of Faizabad by Daisy BalaDaisy’s story Husnabai of Faizabad, was selected as a winning title of the WriteFluence Singles contest, March 2022; judged by our respected jury member Palash Basak.
- The Other Side IIAre you ready to scare the daylights out of your readers?
- Far Away Across the Sea…The winning pieces written on Far Away across the sea!
- Family V/s societyYes, these things did hurt me back then but not anymore. I have come a long way . But these things make me wonder if the society that we think too much about is even worth it.? Why can’t families just forget about society and support their children irrespective of their choices?
Categories: Reading Nook