Emptiness possess the most powerful sound, silence it engulfs within makes intense noise that seems no bound. On the canvas of life it paints & breeds Rationality & Reasonability.
Emptiness is not that empty..
It plays the most striking melody of Introspection;
that keeps one on the track of life.
Architecturing one’s life in the positive,
seldom does it leave one stuck in this undertaking.
Providing the insightful shots of minutes lost & hours gone..
Notifying that the time flies,
in the blink of an eye!
Playing the melody of one’s Dreams,
that keeps one awake till the eternity.
No matter how shattered one feels;
but this melody never leaves,
with grit it tells one to proceed,
sans any fear or grief.
Occasionally playing the chords of Despair;
when one’s senses bound nowhere.
Then the life might seem bleak,
but one owe to oneself to no to freak;
For this distress is transitory and in some time would leave,
and persist would our feat.
Emptiness is not that empty..
It exudes a deep sense of Progressivity;
the one who ventures out in the world of changability ,comprehends better its indispensability.
Courage it unfurls upon who embraces it,
never would the one be derated.
It begets holisticity to develop one’s Individuality.
The one who dares to explore it ;
radiates strength & intensity.
For the ones who desire peculiarity,
are always enroute to embosom it.
Infusing Enrichment into one’s life :
Offering a spectacular avenue to fulfillment of one’s wants & desires;
It shapes & carves beautifully one’s life.
When in conundrum resort to it,
for it has the prowess to make you fix.
If Know Thyself is what one abides,
Then it makes one’s best choice.
It has on it’s menu the multitude of moments ;
to pause ponder & analyze.
Neither would it ditch ,
or rob one of precious Peace & Serenity.
Imbibing emptiness is notably not every man’s character ; but one should absorb it since it has much to offer!!
Disclaimer: Any opinion expressed in this post are the personal views of the author. They do not reflect the views of WriteFluence.in. Any omissions or errors are the author’s and WriteFluence does not assume any liability or responsibility for them.
- But I told the stars about you….I told the stars how worried I was that I wouldn’t be enough for you. Or that you wouldn’t want me. But they reassured me and told me how neither of us were in places in our lives…
- It’s a woman’s Job. Is it??Aren’t cooking, cleaning, washing ,ironing etc. basic skills and not gender based? Then why are these chores just piled onto a woman and not a man?
- I capture each momentCapturing several moments written poetically by our WriteFluencing family on the first prompt for 2022!
- The Remarkable Power of PatienceWhen everything is going wrong, it’s hard to believe in miracles. When there’s not enough food to eat and relationships are in turmoil, it’s not easy to wait for the good days. When life’s gummed up and sleep becomes an escape, it’s difficult to be positive about the prospect of good days.
- FemmeFluenza 2.0Become a published woman author on / by this International Women’s Day! FemmeFluenza 2.0 is here!
Categories: Reading Nook