Emptiness possess the most powerful sound, silence it engulfs within makes intense noise that seems no bound. On the canvas of life it paints & breeds Rationality & Reasonability.
Emptiness is not that empty..
It plays the most striking melody of Introspection;
that keeps one on the track of life.
Architecturing one’s life in the positive,
seldom does it leave one stuck in this undertaking.
Providing the insightful shots of minutes lost & hours gone..
Notifying that the time flies,
in the blink of an eye!
Playing the melody of one’s Dreams,
that keeps one awake till the eternity.
No matter how shattered one feels;
but this melody never leaves,
with grit it tells one to proceed,
sans any fear or grief.
Occasionally playing the chords of Despair;
when one’s senses bound nowhere.
Then the life might seem bleak,
but one owe to oneself to no to freak;
For this distress is transitory and in some time would leave,
and persist would our feat.
Emptiness is not that empty..
It exudes a deep sense of Progressivity;
the one who ventures out in the world of changability ,comprehends better its indispensability.
Courage it unfurls upon who embraces it,
never would the one be derated.
It begets holisticity to develop one’s Individuality.
The one who dares to explore it ;
radiates strength & intensity.
For the ones who desire peculiarity,
are always enroute to embosom it.
Infusing Enrichment into one’s life :
Offering a spectacular avenue to fulfillment of one’s wants & desires;
It shapes & carves beautifully one’s life.
When in conundrum resort to it,
for it has the prowess to make you fix.
If Know Thyself is what one abides,
Then it makes one’s best choice.
It has on it’s menu the multitude of moments ;
to pause ponder & analyze.
Neither would it ditch ,
or rob one of precious Peace & Serenity.
Imbibing emptiness is notably not every man’s character ; but one should absorb it since it has much to offer!!
Disclaimer: Any opinion expressed in this post are the personal views of the author. They do not reflect the views of WriteFluence.in. Any omissions or errors are the author’s and WriteFluence does not assume any liability or responsibility for them.
- Vini Kunhappan – Co-author, Out of My BoxVini Kunhappan was born to a Malayali father and a Maharashtrian mother in the desert country of Dubai. U.A.E. Her basic education was completed in the gulf at Progressive English School. When her family decided to move back to Mumbai,… Read More ›
- D. Thanughna – Co-author, Out of My BoxD. Thanughna, is a young writer from Hyderabad, India. She is as keen as mustard in reading books and a passionate writer.
- Books: My April WriteFluencing challengeThe books from the MAW challenge, April 2021!
- Snehal Amembal – Co-author, Out of My BoxSnehal had an affinity towards books from a very young age. Her earliest memory of her connection with books is of sitting in front of an old wooden cabinet, greedily poring over her books; deciding which one to choose.
- Tuned!My father played Cupid when it came to my romance with music. An avid Kishore Kumar fan, he would play songs on the radio or TV every day. Not a single month of my life has started without having heard… Read More ›
Categories: Reading Nook