Are you ready to scare the daylights out of your readers? Our cover is ready this time and waiting eagerly for its content. What’s more – we even have a jury on board. Let’s get your story to the other side now!
– SUBMISSION GUIDELINES –
- Genre: Horror / Supernatural / Suspense / Sci-Fi / Thriller (fiction) based on the prompt or theme ‘The Other Side’
- Word count: 1000 – 2000 words. BE SURE OF YOUR WORD COUNT! Entries exceeding the word limits will be disqualified
- Author eligibility: Writers of age 16 and above, across the globe
- All entries must be in English
- Only original works that have not been published in print, digital or online publications will be considered
- WriteFluence retains one-time exclusive publication right to the winning entries to be published in the PenFluenza publication (i.e. You cannot publish the story elsewhere during and after the contest)
- Submission fee: INR 199/-
- Format: Submit your entry in Word / PDF format using the participation link at the bottom of this post. Do NOT send us email submissions!
- Deadline: May 31, 2021
– RESULTS –
Results will be announced on June 30, 2021.
- 20 winning stories will be published in a book to be released thereafter – All 20 writers will win a special author feature in the book and a merit certificate (virtual) from WriteFluence
- Top 3 writers will receive:
- 1 physical copy of the book
- 1 merit certificate (virtual) from WriteFluence
- Early bird prizes: A participation certificate (virtual) for the first 30 entries
- The earlier you send your submission, the more time we have to read it at peace and calculate the scores
– OUR JURY –
– IMPORTANT –
Registration fee to be paid using the PAY button below prior to submission. Kindly make a note of the Payment ID as that would need to be entered in the submission link
Add this event to your calender; click here