The pandemic has affected everyone across the globe and most importantly affected the innocent minds of our children. It’s vacation time… but all they see, hear and talk these days is about the dreaded virus. Isn’t it time to let our children vent out?
Here’s an opportunity for children to channel their thoughts creatively into a beautiful book!
Let your child pour out his / her thoughts into words. It could be a letter, an essay, a poem or a story. Let’s not restrict their creativity.
What’s in it for the child?
- 50 winning entries will be published into a book that will be published on a world-wide platform and will be made available on Amazon in the Paperback and Kindle format
- All 50 winners will win a certificate of recognition from WriteFluence
- What’s more: The entries that do not make it to the book, will be published on our website. Every child is a winner with us!
– SUBMISSION GUIDELINES –
- Theme: How I feel about the pandemic / lockdown / coronavirus
- Word count: Minimum 100 words
- Author eligibility: Writers of age 7 to 15
- Languages accepted: English
- Only original works that have not been published in print, digital or online publications will be considered
- WriteFluence retains one-time exclusive publication right to the winning entries to be published in the PenFluenza publication (i.e. You cannot publish the story elsewhere during and after the contest)
- Submission fee:
INR 100/-FREE (for a limited period)
- Update NA in payment ID field on participation link
- Format: Type your story on a Word document and submit using the participation link at the bottom of this post. Do NOT send us email submissions!
- Deadline: May 31, 2021
- Results: June 30, 2021
– OUR JURY –
– IMPORTANT –
Registration fee to be paid using the PAY button below prior to submission. Kindly make a note of the Payment ID as that would need to be entered in the submission link