14th November is celebrated as Children’s Day in India, on occasion of the birthday of Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. Let’s make it special for the kids!
Write a story for children, win the contest and get your story published with us this Children’s day.
Don’t miss out on this one – it’s our last contest for 2021!
– SUBMISSION GUIDELINES –
- Genre: Any
- Theme: Story for children / young adult
- Word count: 1500 – 3000 words. Entries exceeding the word limits will be disqualified
- Author eligibility: Writers of age 16 and above, across the globe
- All entries must be in English
- Only original works that have not been published in print, digital or online publications will be considered. Winning writers cannot publish the story elsewhere during and after the contest.
- Submission fee: FREE submissions accepted until September 30, 2021; INR 100/- per submission thereafter.
- Format: Submit your entry in Word / PDF format using the participation link at the bottom of this post. Do NOT send us email submissions!
- Deadline: 23:59 hours IST on October 20, 2021
– RESULTS –
- Results will be announced on October 31, 2021.
- Winning stories will be published in a book to be released around Children’s Day – All winning writers will win a special author feature in the book and a merit certificate (virtual) from WriteFluence after the book is published
- Top 3 winning entries will receive: 1 physical copy of the book (per writer)
- Early bird prizes: A participation certificate (virtual) for all the first 20 entries
– OUR JURY –
Arvind Solanki has been writing content for various websites, brands and products since 1998 and has also worked on a few projects as a ghost writer. His expertise lies in writing and editing children’s books and blogs. He has worked on more than 20 websites to create content for children related to general knowledge and stories.
When Arvind isn’t working on his writing projects, he loves to travel, watch sports, play with his four year old son and lose arguments to his wife.