Become a published woman author on / by this International Women’s Day!
Announcing our second exclusively-for-women-writers story-writing international contest FemmeFluenza 2.0
‘Cos life is all about celebrating womanhood and surviving through various challenges it brings along!
– SUBMISSION GUIDELINES –
- Theme: Survival stories through various challenges faced by women – be it prejudices, physical or emotional abuse, sexual harassment, corporate biases, denied education, breast cancer, female infanticide, gender discrimination, single-parenthood, divorce, social stigmas and taboos, etc.
- Word count: 1000 – 2000 words. Entries exceeding the word limits will be disqualified
- Author eligibility: Writers of age 16 and above, from all across the globe
- All entries must be in English
- Only original works that have not been published in print, digital or online publications will be considered
- WriteFluence retains one-time exclusive publication right to the winning entries to be published in the FemmeFluenza publication (i.e. You cannot publish the story elsewhere during and after the contest)
- Submission fee: Rs. 150/- (which is equivalent to ~$2); to be paid using the payment button below.
- Format: Type your story on a Word document and submit using the participation link at the bottom of this post. Do NOT send us email submissions!
- Kindly use the Arial, Times New Roman or Verdana 12 font
- Do not include any images on the word document
- Do not number the pages or use any headers or footers. The document should contain only your story/article submission
- Deadline: 11.59 p.m. Indian Time on February 15, 2022
– RESULTS –
Results will be announced on / by February 28, 2022 on our website. Winners will be contacted via email / sign up to receive notifications of all new announcements on our website.
- 20 winning stories will be published in a book to be released thereafter – All 20 writers will win:
- A merit certificate (digital) from WriteFluence
- A special author feature in the book, on our website and on our social feed
- 3 winners win a physical copy of the book
- Early bird prizes: A participation certificate (digital) for the first 20 entries!
- The earlier you send your submission, the more time we have to read it at peace, and calculate the scores
– Jury –
Wanna see the book that was created with the resultant winning stories of FemmeFluenza, 2021? Here you go…