Are you ready to grab this dream-come-true opportunity?
April 23rd is World Publishing day!
Too soon to get a book published (neatly) that early, eh? True!
But what if we tell you that on this day you will still be able to announce it to your loved ones:
So let’s get you published in INR
Oh… And you keep the author royalty too! Sounds good? Yay! Read on…
– How this works? –
All writers who register for the challenge will be provided with a form (link) in which they will have to submit ONE or TWO poems / micro tales that they have written for that day. There are no restrictions on the length and theme of the write-up. You can write only TWO write-ups in a day. Let’s prioritize quality!
Just in case you are unable to write on any particular day or are unable to complete the challenge, we will obviously provide you extra time.
– How we will publish your book –
Following are the specifics of the book publication package which will be provided to the writers who participate in the challenge:
- ISBN number & barcode allocation
- Book’s interior layouts & designs will be created by us
- Book’s cover page design will be created by us
- You get to decide the title of your book
- Book will be published as paperback and eBook
- The book will be sold & distributed via Amazon
- 1 complimentary paperback copy along with a digital certificate of publication will be provided to the author
- Services pertaining to the book will be available only for a period of 1 year and lapse in April 2022
- All the copyrights of the book and content will remain with the author
– Important –
- This challenge is for individuals only. Co-authors or multiple writers are not allowed.
- If you are unable to complete the challenge, you will still be given time to complete it later on.
- Registration fee: INR 1,999/- non-refundable, inclusive of book interior formatting and book cover designing, compiling and publishing charges.
- Registrations open until March 31, 2021 OR for the first 25 registrations only; whichever is earlier.
- The challenge will start from April 1, 2021 until April 23, 2021
– Eligibility –
- Author eligibility: Indian residents only
- Languages accepted: All entries must be in English
- Only original works that have not been published in print, digital or online publications will be considered
– Important –
Kindly note that the registration fee is a one-time fee for both participation and publishing and there will be NO other cost involved. Everyone who participates will be provided with the publishing service. Registration fee to be paid using the PAY button below prior to submission. Kindly make a note of the Payment ID as that would need to be entered in the submission link
Happy WriteFluencing 💕