- Sit comfortably keeping your back and neck straight .
- Keep your eyes gently closed.
- Remove your glasses (For those who wear them)
- Also keep your mouth closed.
- Focus your entire attention on the entrance of the nostrils.
- Remain aware of the natural breath as it comes in ,as it goes out.
- Don’t try to control, count or regulate the breath.
- Don’t add any word, verbalization (e.g.mantra), or imagination of any kind.
- When the mind wanders away, bring it back to the awareness of respiration.
Benefits of Meditation
- Boosts Brain Power.
- Protects the Brain.
- Stimulates Brain Functioning.
- Enhances Attention & Concentration.
- Cures Depression.
- Relieves Stress and Anxiety.
Disclaimer: Any opinion expressed in this post are the personal views of the author. They do not reflect the views of WriteFluence.in. Any omissions or errors are the author’s and WriteFluence does not assume any liability or responsibility for them.
Categories: Reading Nook